So, in an effort to catch up on some sleep (among other things) I’m going to push back the date of release for part 67 until Monday, June 6th. I really was hoping to not have to do any more delays for quite a while, but the quality of the chapter will suffer if I force myself to finish it on time at this point. Don’t despair though- this delay will give me some time to give myself a little lead time on Earthcast again, and hopefully even some time to work on other side projects a little (maybe something on the nonfiction side? hint hint).
As always, readers, thank you for your patience!